FOLLOW THE TIPS BELOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR CANDLE
- For the initial burn allow your candle to burn 3-4 hours until the melted wax reaches all edges of the container to prevent tunnelling and to extend candle life.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each burn.
- Burn no longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Burn the candle only on a stable heat resistant surface.
- Keep away from children, pets, anything flammable and avoid drafts.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Use caution when candlelit container may become hot.
- Discontinue using when the last 1/2 inch of wax remains. Continued use may result in a container to break.